Regular School Board meeting dates are listed to the right and start at 7 PM, unless otherwise noted. All meetings take place in the Board Room of the Syphax Education Center, 2110 Washington Blvd, 2nd Floor, Arlington VA 22204.
- Agendas and background information are posted one week prior to the Board Meeting on BoardDocs*
- To speak at the next School Board Meeting visit Sign Up to Speak at School Board Meeting.
- Meetings are available for viewing live on the APS website and broadcast on Comcast Cable Channel 70 and Verizon FIOS Channel 41. Videos will also be posted on the School Board web pages following the meetings.
- Watch Past Regular School Board Meetings
- See upcoming School Board Work Sessions and other meetings
Receive an e-mail notification when the newest School Board Agenda or Newsletter become available.
- To subscribe or re-subscribe to the Podcast, search the iTunes Store for Arlington Public Schools.
- Download iTunes.
- Due to limits allowed by iTunes, the Podcast only includes the 301 most recent video clips, which is about 7 to 8 meetings.
Streaming & Progressive Download
- All meetings require the Adobe Flash Player. Download it here.
- All meetings prior to 8/11/2011 are not streaming videos. When you play these videos you will have to wait for the player to download the video completely before playing begins.
All meetings begin at 7 PM unless otherwise noted. Calendar is subject to change.
|November 30 Public Hearing: Boundary Adjustments & Immersion Feeders FY 2022-23|
|January 18 (Tuesday)|