Regular School Board meeting dates are listed to the right and start at 7 PM, unless otherwise noted. All meetings take place in the Board Room of the Syphax Education Center, 2110 Washington Blvd, 2nd Floor, Arlington VA 22204.
- Agendas and background information are posted one week prior to the Board Meeting on BoardDocs*. Click here to view agendas.
- To speak at the next School Board Meeting visit Sign Up to Speak at School Board Meeting.
- Watch Past Regular School Board Meetings.
Click here to see upcoming School Board Work Sessions and other meetings. Work Sessions will start at 7 PM and take place at the Syphax Education Center, unless otherwise noted.
Receive an e-mail notification when the newest School Board Agenda or Newsletter become available.
- To subscribe or re-subscribe to the Podcast, search the iTunes Store for Arlington Public Schools.
- Download iTunes.
- Due to limits allowed by iTunes, the Podcast only includes the 301 most recent video clips, which is about 7 to 8 meetings.
Streaming & Progressive Download
- All meetings require the Adobe Flash Player. Download it here.
- All meetings prior to 8/11/2011 are not streaming videos. When you play these videos you will have to wait for the player to download the video completely before playing begins.
All meetings begin at 7 PM unless otherwise noted
April 23 *NEW DATE
May 7: Public Hearing on the School Board’s Proposed FY 2020 Budget ** NEW DATE WITH 6 PM START
May 9: Board Acts Upon School Board’s Proposed FY 2020 Budget
May 23: Honored Citizens Recognition