As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the School Board is taking steps to protect the community, staff, and Board members. These include holding meetings virtually in order to comply with health guidelines on social gathering limits.
At this time, no in-person public comment will be allowed at Board Meetings, however limited Public Comment will be allowed using a call-in service. The Public Comment Agenda Item will take place at the beginning of each Board Meeting. ALL public comment will be heard at that time on both Agenda and Non-Agenda items, and there is a limit of 1 hour for all public comment. Please note, the deadline for signing up to speak is 4 PM two days prior to the Board meeting.
The Board is no longer accepting speaker slips for the July 30, 2020 School Board Meeting.
General Guidelines for Public Comment
- View meeting agendas and items
- The electronic speaker form is activated one week before the Board meeting, once the agenda is published.
- Electronic forms are accepted until 4 PM 2 business days before the meeting.
- Speakers have up to two (2) minutes to speak on agenda or non-agenda items.
- The time allowed per speaker may be reduced by the Chair if circumstances warrant.
- Speaker time may be limited to 30 minutes for each agenda item.
- Please review the adopted School Board Guidelines for Public Comment to help prepare to speak at a School Board meeting.