The September 20, 2018 meeting will begin at 7 PM. School Board meetings are held at the Syphax Education Center, 2110 Washington Blvd, Arlington, Virginia.
Online Speaker forms are no longer being accepted for the September 20 School Board meeting.
Click here to view the agenda items and materials for Board meetings.
- The electronic speaker form is activated one week before the Board meeting, once the agenda is published.
- Electronic forms are accepted until 4 PM the last business day before the meeting.
- Speakers have up to two (2) minutes to speak on agenda or non-agenda items.
- The time allowed per speaker may be reduced by the Chair if circumstances warrant (such as an unusually large number of citizens sign up to speak on a particular topic).
- Speaker time may be limited to 30 minutes for each agenda item.
- You may sign up in person at the meeting. Paper speaker forms are available outside the Board Room.
- Forms must be turned in to the Clerk before the item you wish to speak on is called
- Please review the School Board adopted School Board Guidelines for Public Comment to help prepare to speak at a School Board meeting.