The speaker form for the June 23 School Board meeting will be posted from June 17 through June 21 at 4 p.m. .
- Public Comment on Agenda and Non-Agenda items will be heard at the beginning of the meeting and will be limited to 1 hour. At each meeting, the Board will hear from a maximum of 30 speakers and each speaker will have up to 2 minutes to comment.
- The speaker form is posted below four business days before the Board meeting and remains open until 4 p.m. two business days before the meeting.
- Speakers have the option to address the Board using the call-in service or to speak in person.
- A lottery process will take place if more than 30 speaker requests are received.
- Email confirmations will be sent to those who sign up 24 hours before the Board meeting.
- For additional details, review the School Board Guidelines for Public Comment During School Board Meetings and Hearings (adopted July 1, 2021)
- Agendas and background information are posted one week prior to the Board Meeting on BoardDocs
- Meetings take place in the Board Room of the Syphax Education Center, 2110 Washington Blvd, 2nd Floor, Arlington VA 22204.
- If you have any questions, contact the School Board Office at 703-228-6015.