The speaker form below will be posted until January 18 at 4 p.m.
- Public Comment on Agenda and Non-Agenda items will be heard at the beginning of the meeting and will be limited to 1 hour. At each meeting, the Board will hear from a maximum of 30 speakers and each speaker will have up to 2 minutes to comment.
- The Board will offer speakers the option to call in or to sign up to speak in person.
- A lottery process will take place if more than 30 speaker requests are received.
- Email confirmations will be sent to those who sign up 24 hours before the Board meeting.
- For additional details, review the School Board Guidelines for Public Comment During School Board Meetings and Hearings (adopted July 1, 2021)
- Agendas and background information are posted one week prior to the Board Meeting on BoardDocs.