Electronic speaker forms are no longer being accepted for the March 22, 2018 School Board Meeting.
School Board meetings start at 6:30 PM unless otherwise noted. Citizen Comment on Non-Agenda Items will not be announced prior to 7 PM. School Board meetings are held at the Education Center, 1426 North Quincy Street, Arlington, Virginia.
Click here to view the agenda items and materials for Board meetings.
- The electronic speaker form is activated one week before the Board meeting, once the agenda is published.
- Electronic forms are accepted until 4:00 PM the last business day before the meeting.
- Speakers have up to two (2) minutes to speak on agenda or non-agenda items.
- The time allowed per speaker may be reduced by the Chair if circumstances warrant (such as an unusually large number of citizens sign up to speak on a particular topic).
- You may sign up in person at the meeting. Paper speaker forms are available outside the Board Room.
- Forms must be turned in to the Clerk before the item you wish to speak on is called
- Please review the School Board adopted School Board Guidelines for Public Comment to help prepare to speak at a School Board meeting.