As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the School Board is taking steps to protect the community, staff, and Board members. At this time the only public comment allowed will be during the Public Hearing on the Interim Superintendent’s Proposed 2021 Budget, which will be rescheduled for a later date.
- View meeting agendas and items
- The electronic speaker form is activated one week before the Board meeting, once the agenda is published.
- Electronic forms are accepted until 4 PM the last business day before the meeting.
- Speakers have up to two (2) minutes to speak on agenda or non-agenda items.
- The time allowed per speaker may be reduced by the Chair if circumstances warrant.
- Speaker time may be limited to 30 minutes for each agenda item.
- You may sign up in person at the meeting. Forms are available outside the Board Room prior to the meeting.
- Forms must be turned in to the Clerk before the item you wish to speak on is called.
- Please review the adopted School Board Guidelines for Public Comment to help prepare to speak at a School Board meeting.