As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the School Board is taking steps to protect the community, staff, and Board members. These include holding meetings virtually in order to comply with health guidelines on social gathering limits.
At this time, no in-person public comment will be allowed at Board Meetings, however limited Public Comment will be allowed using a call-in service. The Public Comment Agenda Item will take place at the beginning of each Board Meeting. ALL public comment will be heard at that time on both Agenda and Non-Agenda items.
- Community members who wish to speak at the June 4 School Board meeting must sign up electronically using the form posted below.
- Electronic Sign ups will be accepted until 4 PM on Tuesday, June 2.
- Speakers will be registered to speak in the order their call is received, regardless of the topic they wish to speak on or when their speaker request was sent.
- Once you have submitted a speaker form, you will receive a follow-up message with specific directions for calling in on June 4.
General Guidelines for Public Comment
- View meeting agendas and items
- The electronic speaker form is activated one week before the Board meeting, once the agenda is published.
- Electronic forms are accepted until 4 PM 2 business days before the meeting.
- Speakers have up to two (2) minutes to speak on agenda or non-agenda items.
- The time allowed per speaker may be reduced by the Chair if circumstances warrant.
- Speaker time may be limited to 30 minutes for each agenda item.
- Please review the adopted School Board Guidelines for Public Comment to help prepare to speak at a School Board meeting.