Arlington Public Schools continues to serve free meals for all children 18 and under, at 22 school locations to ensure students have access to healthy meals. As APS transitions to hybrid/in-person instruction for more students, grab and go meals will continue to be offered at the 22 school locations for pick up. There will no longer be meal service at the addition seven delivery locations that are non-school based.
Families are encouraged to pick up meals Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., at the school most convenient and closest to them. On Monday and Wednesday, meal pickup will include breakfast and lunch for the following day, Tuesday and Thursday, as well.
Menus are available on Nutrislice: apsva.nutrislice.com/menus
School Meal Sites
There are currently 22 school locations serving grab and go meals. Families can choose to pick up meals at the location closest to them. The locations include:
- Abingdon Elementary School, 3035 South Abingdon St.
- Arlington Career Center, 816 S. Walter Reed Dr.
- Arlington Traditional School, 855 N. Edison St.
- Ashlawn Elementary School, 5950 8th Rd. N.
- Barcroft Elementary School, 625 S. Wakefield St.
- Barrett Elementary School, 4401 N. Henderson Rd.
- Campbell Elementary School, 737 S. Carlin Springs Rd.
- Carlin Springs Elementary School, 5995 5th Road S.
- Dr. Charles R. Drew Elementary School, 3500 South 23rd St.
- Glebe Elementary School, 1770 N. Glebe Rd.
- Gunston Middle School, 2700 S. Lang St.
- Hoffman-Boston Elementary School, 1415 S. Queen St.
- Jefferson Middle School, 125 South Old Glebe Road
- Kenmore Middle School, 200 S. Carlin Springs Rd.
- Key Elementary School, 2300 Key Blvd.
- Long Branch Elementary School, 33 N. Filmore St.
- Randolph Elementary School, 1306 S. Quincy St.
- Swanson Middle School, 5800 N. Washington Blvd.
- The Heights, 1601 Wilson Blvd.
- Wakefield High School, 1325 S. Dinwiddie St.
- Washington-Liberty High School, 1301 N Stafford St.
- Yorktown High School, 5200 Yorktown Blvd.
The Summer Meal Program has been extended by the USDA through this school year. All students 18 and under will continue to receive free meals at all sites. Student ID will not be required and pickup is safe and convenient.
Families should still complete a Free and Reduced-Price Meal application.