Arlington Public Schools is now serving meals free meals for all children 18 and under, at 22 school locations and 7 drop-off locations throughout Arlington. Families are encouraged to pick up meals Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., at the school most convenient and closest to them. On Monday and Wednesday meal pickup will include breakfast and lunch for the following day, Tuesday and Thursday, as well.
Please note that hot meals are currently only being served at the school meal sites. The meal delivery bus drop-off locations are only serving cold meals.
School Meal Sites
There are currently 22 school locations to better serve families during the school year. Families can choose to pick up meals at the location closest to them. The locations include:
- Abingdon Elementary School, 3035 South Abingdon St.
- Arlington Career Center, 816 S. Walter Reed Dr.
- Arlington Traditional School, 855 N. Edison St.
- Ashlawn Elementary School, 5950 8th Rd. N.
- Barcroft Elementary School, 625 S. Wakefield St.
- Barrett Elementary School, 4401 N. Henderson Rd.
- Campbell Elementary School, 737 S. Carlin Springs Rd.
- Carlin Springs Elementary School, 5995 5th Road S.
- Dr. Charles R. Drew Elementary School, 3500 South 23rd St.
- Glebe Elementary School, 1770 N. Glebe Rd.
- Gunston Middle School, 2700 S. Lang St.
- Hoffman-Boston Elementary School, 1415 S. Queen St.
- Jefferson Middle School, 125 South Old Glebe Road
- Kenmore Middle School, 200 S. Carlin Springs Rd.
- NEW: Key Elementary School, 2300 Key Blvd.
- NEW: Long Branch Elementary School, 33 N. Filmore St.
- Randolph Elementary School, 1306 S. Quincy St.
- Swanson Middle School, 5800 N. Washington Blvd.
- The Heights, 1601 Wilson Blvd.
- Wakefield High School, 1325 S. Dinwiddie St.
- Washington-Liberty High School, 1301 N Stafford St.
- Yorktown High School, 5200 Yorktown Blvd.
Meal delivery locations include:
- Greenbrier Baptist Church, 5401 7th Rd S
- Lee Community Center, 5722 Lee Hwy
- Upton Hill Regional Park for Patrick Henry Apartments, 6060 Wilson Blvd
- Virginia Highlands Park, 1600 S Hayes St
- Woodbury Park, 2306 11th St N
- Columbia Grove, 1010 S. Frederick St.
- Walter Reed Community Center, 2909 16th S.
The Summer Meal Program has been extended by the USDA through Dec. 31. All students 18 and under will continue to receive free meals at all sites. Student ID will not be required and pickup is safe and convenient.
Families should still complete a Free and Reduced-Price Meal application.