Summer Food Service Program
APS will continue to serve free meals to all students this summer. Breakfast and lunch will be available at all summer school locations for students attending in person summer school. The following meal pick up locations will be open for food distribution from 11 a.m.-Noon on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, beginning July 7.
- Abingdon (3035 S. Abingdon St.)
- Arlington Career Center (816 S. Walter Reed Dr.)
- Ashlawn (5950 8th N.)
- Barcroft (625 S. Wakefield St.)
- Barrett (4401 N. Henderson Rd.)
- Campbell (737 S. Carlin Springs Rd.)
- Claremont (4700 S. Chesterfield Rd.)
- Drew (3500 S. 23rd)
- Glebe (1770 N. Glebe Rd.)
- Gunston (2700 S. Lang St.)
- Hoffman-Boston (1415 S. Queen St.)
- Kenmore (200 S. Carlin Springs Rd.)
- Randolph (1306 S. Quincy St.)
- The Heights (1601 Wilson Blvd.)
- Yorktown (5200 Yorktown Blvd.)
Eligible families should still complete a Free and Reduced-Price Meal application.
For more food assistance resources, please visit Arlington County’s Food Assistance website.