Summer Food Service Program
APS will continue to serve free meals to all students this summer through August 9. Breakfast and lunch will be available at all summer school locations for students attending in person summer school.
Beginning the week of August 2, grab-and-go meals can be picked up at seven locations, Monday, Wednesday and Friday:
- Arlington Career Center (816 S. Walter Reed Dr.)
- Barrett (4401 N. Henderson Rd.)
- Drew (3500 S. 23rd)
- Gunston (2700 S. Lang St.)
- Kenmore (200 S. Carlin Springs Rd.)
- The Heights (1601 Wilson Blvd.)
- Yorktown (5200 Yorktown Blvd.)
APS will hold a final Summer Meal Pickup at the seven locations listed above on Monday, August 9, from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. to distribute a week of meals for the week of August 9.
There will be no meal service the week of August 16 or August 23.
For more food assistance resources, please visit Arlington County’s Food Assistance website.