All elementary and middle school students will receive an iPad. All high school students will receive a Macbook. Students who do not have internet access at home will be provided with it, either through a MiFi mobile hotspot or through the APS partnership with Comcast. (more details here) All devices are distributed by your school.
If students are experiencing issues with their device or internet access:
- Email or contact their teachers for any class/content that they may be missing (if they are able to).
- Check their school’s website for tech help and tips from their school’s Instructional Technology Coordinator (ITC).
- Troubleshoot if possible using these resources:
- Submit the problem using the school’s tech help form
- NEW HOURS Beginning Feb. 8: Call the Family Technology Call Center at 703-228-2570 for technical support
- 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Friday
- APS Canvas overview for Students and Parents
- Canvas Guides
- Canvas Parent Observer Accounts