A daily health screener is sent to all families and employees every morning to encourage students and employees to remain at home when sick. This daily health screener provides direct guidance to students and employees on how to respond when they may have symptoms, an exposure, or tested positive.
Students should remain at home if they have one or more of the following:
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Fevered (measured or subjective)
- Muscle or Body Aches
- Sore Throat
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Unusual Amount of Tiredness
- Runny Nose or Congestion
Return to School After Illness
Students who are sent home from school will be required to present one of the following forms of documentation when returning to school:
- A negative provider attended antigen or PCR COVID test
- A clearance letter provided by a physician or the Arlington County Public Health Department.