Families with students enrolled in the Virtual Learning Program (VLP) may choose to request to transition to the regular in-person program at any time. The process, which should take about 2 weeks from start to finish, is as follows:
- Families should fill out the form below for each student wishing to transition to in-person.
- VLP staff will contact the family to confirm receipt of the form.
- VLP staff will work with the school of record to determine the student’s start date.
- The school will contact the family to discuss placement/schedule, and notify them of the start date.
- If families wish to provide their own transportation, they should inform the school. Otherwise, eligible students will be assigned a bus route.
- The school will enroll the student, and get everything set up in Synergy.
- Student’s schedule and transportation options (if applicable) will be available in ParentVUE.
- Student starts in-person on their determined start date.
(Can’t see the form? Fill it out online here)
(Coming soon in Amharic, Arabic and Mongolian)