These pre-recorded webinars provide helpful information and parenting strategies. Watch the online videos at your own pace.
Kindergarten Information Night January 2021
- Adapting to the New Normal
Presented by Arlington County’s DHS/APCYF
- Safety Tips for Outdoor Fun While Social Distancing
Presented by the Arlington County’s CFS
Encouraging Positive Behaviors
The Arlington County’s DHS/APCYF presents:
- Structures through Routines / (Spanish)
- Structure: Organizing Space and Expectations / (Spanish)
- Incentives! / (Spanish)
- FLIP IT!
Deborah Hammer, Autism/Low-Incidence Disability Specialist, Arlington Public Schools presents
VCU-ACE presents, The “LUNCH and LEARN” Series
- Autism Parenting 101: Play
- Autism Parenting 101: Communication
- Explain It! Routines and Schedules
- From Breakfast to Bedtime: What Children Learn Through Routines
- Let’s Make a Schedule!
- Social Skills in the Day of Social Distancing
- Why on earth does my child do that?
- Fun in the sun: ways to incorporate sensory and movement in outdoor environments
- Autism and Early Childhood Part 1
- Autism and Early Childhood Part 2
- Autism and Early Childhood Part 3