The PRC offers:
- Information and referrals
- Parent learning opportunities and events
- A Family Resource and Information Guide designed to provide step by step support in navigating the special education process, collaborating with school staff, and accessing community resources
- Sibshops – Workshops for brothers and sisters of students with disabilities
- Individual consultation with families – call or email us to schedule an appointment!
- A lending library containing books, DVDs and audiobooks.
- A monthly email news and updates. To subscribe, log onto APS School Talk and select PRC/Special Education at: https://schools.medianext.com/acs/newstart.html
Our programs and activities are designed to provide support to families. While we have a great deal of materials geared toward families of children with special needs, we have many resources for families seeking information on general parenting topics as well. Drop in and see us.
Arlington Public Schools Special Education Programs/Services
- APS Office of Special Education: Visit the Office of Special Education webpage to learn more about programs for students with disabilities.
- Special Education Countywide Programs
Program Evaluation of Services for Students with Disabilities and Those Requiring Intervention: Fall, 2019
- Summary of Evaluation of Services for Students with Disabilities and Those Requiring Intervention
- Evaluation of Services for Students with Disabilities and Those Requiring Intervention (FINAL)
Links to APS Services