The following School Climate & Culture policies related to student behaviors have been reviewed and revised. These policies have gone through the public comment process and are ready for adoption.
The upcoming change to the MOU with the Arlington County Police Department may require minor revisions to the Administrative Services policies; therefore, staff are directed to follow the new, draft Administrative Services policies until the MOU is in place and they can be adopted by the Board.
This adoption will occur promptly after the new MOU is in place.
- Leaving School Grounds Policy | Leaving School Grounds PIP
- Prohibited Substance Use | Prohibited Substance Use PIP
- Student Searches | Student Searches PIP
- Student Code of Conduct | Student Code of Conduct PIP
- No Smoking Policy | No Smoking Policy PIP
- Reporting Serious Incidents | Reporting Serious Incidents PIP
Related to the Student Code of Conduct:
For additional information or questions, please contact the Department of School Climate & Culture.