Residency/Address Verification

Residency regulations for school attendance are delineated under Arlington Public Schools Policy J-5.3.30. The Office of School Support & Student Services provides assistance to local schools in the admission and assignment of students in accordance with Arlington Public Schools procedures. The office evaluates requests for the admission of nonresident tuition-paying students.

Learn about the registration process at Arlington Public Schools.