BACK IN THE SWIM PROGRAM
“Non-resident admission is currently suspended”
Patrons may reserve a swim/activity session at all three Aquatics Centers. The program is intended to facilitate access to the pools during Phase III of the Virginia Forward Program. Adjustments will be made to the schedule based on the season and changes to the COVID situation and space availability. Below are some quick highlights.
- All memberships and swim passes that were current in March were frozen. Patrons may request to activate their membership and passes to use their pre-paid package or pay the drop-in fee to make a reservation.
- Patrons must reserve a swim time. Reservation may only be done the day before and only one reservation per person. You may not gift your reservation or reserve for a buddy.
- To book your reservation, click on APS Aquatics Self-Service Portal. If you already have an account in self-service click on Login to proceed. If this is your first time click on Register to set up your self-service account.
- All patrons must wear face-covering while in the building (except when showering or swimming)
- Temperature checks (below 100.4 F) and health screening are required each day
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool
- Arlington Resident may book a swim session
- Non-residents who have current memberships or swim passes may also make reservations
- Session are 45- or 60minutes in length
- Adults and Seniors may reserve space to lap swim, water exercise and water jog
- Adults over 60 years old may choose to reserve “senior swim” times (exclusive to seniors 60+)
- Children may reserve space to lap swim
- The daily list of available sessions will provide the most accurate schedule for the sessions, as well as space availability,
- Applicable fees are listed below: “Non-resident admission is currently suspended”