Successful education is a community effort. Title I values partnerships with the community that endeavor to realize a shared vision of a high quality education for all children that motivates them to be academically achieving, college- and career-ready students; responsible citizens who use their talents to contribute to society; and lifelong learners.
Are you looking for a way to contribute to the Title I mission and inspire lifelong learners in Title I schools?
Find out how to become involved in APS’ Volunteer & Partnership Program.
Fund a Project
Many teachers conduct fundraising drives for specific projects through the organization Donors Choose. The links below will help you search the Donors Choose website for projects currently proposed by teachers at one of our Title I schools:
- Abingdon Elementary School
- Barcroft Elementary School
- Kate Waller Barrett Elementary School
- Campbell Elementary School
- Carlin Springs Elementary School
- Drew Model School
- Hoffman-Boston Elementary School
- Randolph Elementary School
Additional Information about getting involved in Arlington Public Schools
- Advisory Groups– family/community advisory committees, each one focusing on a specific subject or topic area + a representative for each school
- Arlington County Council of PTAs
- Volunteers and Partners – bringing the community into the schools to make a difference.
- Engage with APS! – stay informed and engage in dialogue about initiatives related to the School Board work plan