Links for Students
- Arcademic Skill Builders: “Arcade + Academic = Fun Learning”. Practice your math fact fluency online.
- Enchanted Learning: Activities for children of all grade levels.
- Chateau Meddybemps
- CoolMath: free online math lessons, games, and fun math activities.
- Fun Brain: For parents, teachers and children. Play games in various content areas.
- International Children’s Digital Library: Read children’s books online. Search by language, age, genre, characters, and more.
- Literacy Center Play & Learn: Early literacy games in English, Spanish, Dutch, and French
- Math Expressions Kids’ Place: Student activities from the publisher of the new APS math textbooks.
- Play MathDice Online
- PBS Kids: Activities featuring some favorite characters such as Arthur, Clifford, Teletubbies, and Barney. Activities for Sesame Street and Reading Rainbow.
- Roy the Zebra: Guided reading and reading games
- Scholastic Kids: Games, books, and activities for children of all ages. Features Harry Potter, Captain Underpants, Clifford the Big Red Dog, and the Magic School Bus.
- Seussville: Play games and read Dr. Seuss Books.
- Starfall: have fun reading with phonics
- Storyline Online: Videos of celebrities reading children’s books aloud via streaming video. Includes accompanying activities. Presented by the Screen Actors Guild Foundation.
More to Explore!
Check out the student online resources published on the web pages of other APS offices and schools: