What is the ACTC?
The Advisory Committee on Transportation Choices was created as a joint advisory body of the Arlington County Board and the Arlington School Board for the purpose of advising the staff level Joint Committee on Transportation Choices (JCTC). The JCTC will develop and implement programs that further transportation choice for APS students, families and staff. The mission of the ACTC is to advise the JCTC on strategies and plans of action that will develop and promote transportation choice for APS students, families and staff.
Useful and Relevant Information
Public Comment: Until further notice, members of the community may offer comments to the Committee via the APS Engage page using “ACTC” or “Transportation Committee Comment ” in the title.
Meeting Minutes and Agendas:
September 22, 2020
This meeting will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Members of the public are invited to join the meeting by using the link or calling in.
To listen by phone call: +1 571-451-2488 United States, Arlington (Toll) Conference ID: 218 802 489#
- Presentations: Use Permit TDM Conditions Revision & Return to School Transportation Planning; Arlington County Vision Zero Public Engagement Flyer
June 29, 2020
**Members of the public may view the meeting online (see below for details); the meeting is closed to in-person attendance.
The public may view a live broadcast of this meeting with closed captioning on Comcast Xfinity channels 25 and 1085; Verizon FiOS channels 39 and 40. The meeting also can be viewed online with closed captioning at arlingtonva.us.
A recording of the meeting will be posted here two- (2) business days after the meeting.
- Recording: https://youtu.be/HJIXRo3R1Dc/
- Presentations: Fall 2020 BTS Transportation Planning
March 4, 2020
January 8, 2020
November 6, 2019
- Presentations:Sy19-20 Start Lessons learned; ACTC_ES Boundary Planning for 2021; FY 2021 Budget Outlook
September 4, 2019
June 19, 2019
- Presentations/Materials:ART Pilot 061919 Update; Carlin Springs Safety Study Update May 2019
May 1, 2019
- Presentations/Materials: Transportation Safety Toolkit TE&O; Carlin Springs Safety Study Update Apr 2019
March 6, 2019
- Presentations/Materials: Bus Transportation Review Outreach; Vision Zero for Youth; Carlin Springs Safety Study Update Mar 2019
January 9, 2019
- Presentations/Materials: Carlin Springs Safety Study Update Dec 2018; Bicycle Element Update Info; Work Session Overview and Bus Planning
November 7, 2018
- Presentations/Materials: Carlin Springs Safety Study Update Oct 2018; SMD Presentation to ACTC 18-11-7
September 5, 2018
- Presentations/Materials: Carlin Springs Safety Study Update Aug 2018; Walk Zone Safety Infrastructure Recs Summary
June 27, 2018
- Presentations/Materials:Carlin Springs Safety Study Update June 2018; Summer School Pilot Metrics; Special Transport Evaluation Form; Specialized Transportation Svc Info; Special Transportation Parent Presentation; APS Students With Disabilities (SWD) Transportation Facts and Figures 062718
May 2, 2018
- Meeting Notes
- Presentations/Materials:Carlin Springs Safety Study Update, Safe Routes to School Update, Engagement Schedule for MTP Bike Element Update, Bike Plan Workshop Info; Career Center Working Group Info Item, ES Boundary Walk Zone review update 050218; Draft MS HS 2018 Summer School Bus Stop map
March 7, 2018
- Presentations/Materials: Carlin Springs Safety Study Draft Implementation Plan; ES Boundary Process; Bicycle Element Update to County Master Transportation Plan
January 3, 2018
- Presentations/Materials: Transportation Policy PIP Revisions_ACTC 010318 and Carlin Springs Safety Study
November 1, 2017
- Presentations/Materials: ACTC Transportation and FY 2017-2026 Transportation CIP Update
September 25, 2017
- Presentations/Materials: Considerations for APS Walk Zones and Road Classifications Map
June 8, 2017
March 16, 2017
November 4, 2020
January 6, 2021
March 3, 2021
May 5, 2021
June 16 or 23, 2021