• Online Registration will be available for the following elementary enrichment programs:
Global Village at apsva.us/summer-school/gvs-application/
Math Academy at apsva.us/summer-school/math-application/
Summer Laureate at apsva.us/summer-school/summer-laureate-application/
• The elementary enrichment course, Fun with Coding, is capped at 80 students per session. If registration exceeds program capacity, a random selection procedure will be used to determine participation. Families will be notified from the Office of Career and Technical Education (or through USPS if no email is provided on the registration form) by April 12 on the status of their applications. Completed registration forms and checks should be given directly to the Office of Career and Technical Education, 2110 Washington Blvd., Arlington, VA 22204. Online registration is not available for this course. Registration for Fun with Coding closes on April 5.
• There will be no enrichment programs held at the Career Center in Summer 2019.
• Elementary ESOL/HILT and self-contained special education students are now integrated into the strengthening program at all Elementary cluster locations and should register using the regular strengthening program codes listed in the Summer School catalog.
• Reading Camp will take place at all the elementary strengthening locations. Students should register for the program at their designated cluster site.
• Students schedules, welcome letters and bus route information for middle and high school students will be available in ParentVue on July 2, 2019. Unless a hard copy of this information is requested on the student’s registration form, a packet will not be mailed, and the information will only be available online.
• Participation in the elementary strengthening programs is by invitation only from the child’s principal. The signature of a school administrator is required on all elementary strengthening applications to ensure that only students who are eligible for remediation services are allowed to register.