Option schools/programs offer specialized educational instruction to pre-K, elementary, middle, and high school students.
Arlington Public Schools provides families the opportunity to attend an option school/program or request a neighborhood transfer as an alternative to attending their designated neighborhood school. Interested students must apply for an option school/program or a neighborhood school that is accepting transfers. APS 每年评估为即将到来的学年提供邻里接送服务的能力。
- 学前班（2.5 - 5 岁）
- 小学（Kinder - 5 年级）
- 中级（6 - 8 年级） – Application window is open: Nov. 7 2022, to Jan. 13, 2023
- 高（9 - 12 年级） – Application window is open: Nov. 7, 2022 to Jan. 13, 2023
- Registration for school year 2023-24 begins on February 1, 2023.
为了被考虑 选修学校, 家庭必须提交一份 在线申请. 如果收到的申请多于可用席位， APS 将进行随机、双盲抽签来确定录取。
All option school applicants are also encouraged to register for their neighborhood school.
- If a space in an option school is offered to a family, the registration documentation provided will be transferred to the option school.
- If a student is placed on a waitlist for an option school, registering at their neighborhood school guarantees the student will have a space for the upcoming school year.
- Early neighborhood school registrations support APS with staffing projections and resource allocation.
Tuition and Transportation for Option Schools
所有学生都可以免费参加 K-12 邻里学校和选修学校 提供交通. 幼儿选择学校/计划可能会根据浮动比例收取费用。
有关其他信息或问题，请联系 APS 欢迎中心电话 703-228-8000（选项 3）或 学校选择@aps价值.