- Please apply to the Certified Pooled Positions that are currently available.
- Additional job postings by school and location will become available on April 24, 2018.
Available positions with Arlington Public Schools (APS), instructions for submitting an application, and general information about APS and our schools can be found below and using the links at the left.
If you have questions, please contact Human Resources:
- 703-228-6189 or 703-228-6101
Step 1 – Create and maintain an online profile.
- New to our site and have never registered?
- Already a registered user?
Step 2 – Submit your profile to open positions.
- Looking for open positions?
If you are interested in applying for School Health positions such as Clinic Aides, School Health Nurses, or Crossing Guards, you must visit the Arlington County Website. School Health positions are hired/employed by the county rather than by the school system.
As a condition of employment, all applicants who are offered and accept positions with Arlington Public Schools must submit to fingerprinting and provide descriptive information to be submitted along with the fingerprints through the Central Criminal Records Exchange of the Federal Bureau of Investigation for the purpose of obtaining criminal record information.