EVERY BACKGROUND. EVERY PERSPECTIVE. EVERY OPPORTUNITY.
Arlington Public Schools is seeking extraordinary Instructional Talent for next school year.
All instructional candidates with a Virginia teaching license or who are eligible for a license should apply to interview. Please complete your application online for consideration.
Acceptable documents to determine your eligibility for licensure include:
- Virginia Teaching License (Valid and/or expired)
- Valid Out-of-State License
- Transcripts from all degrees (foreign transcripts must be evaluated from an approved agency by the VDOE)
- Statement of Eligibility
- College Verification Form
- Praxis Score
- Employee Assistance Professional (EAP)
- Special Education Teachers
- Please check back regularly to apply for vacancies that are of interest.
Step 1 – Create and maintain an online profile.
- New to our site and have never registered?
- Already a registered user?
Step 2 – Submit your profile to open positions.
- Looking for open positions?
Available positions with Arlington Public Schools (APS), instructions for submitting an application, and general information about APS and our schools can be found using the links at the left. If you have questions, please contact Human Resources:
If you are interested in applying for School Health positions such as Clinic Aides, School Health Nurses, or Crossing Guards, you must visit the Arlington County Website. School Health positions are hired/employed by the county rather than by the school system.
As a condition of employment, all applicants who are offered and accept positions with Arlington Public Schools must submit to fingerprinting and provide descriptive information to be submitted along with the fingerprints through the Central Criminal Records Exchange of the Federal Bureau of Investigation for the purpose of obtaining criminal record information.