- APS Quick Facts – total number of students, budget, and more
- Washington Area Boards of Education (WABE) Guide – annual report that compares area school districts’ salaries, budget, cost per pupil, and class sizes.
- Community Satisfaction Survey Results– report of the results of a survey conducted by an independent research company for the Arlington Public Schools.
- Site Based Survey Results
- Evaluations of APS instructional programs
Student Achievements and Assessments
- Virginia School, School Division, and State Report Cards – student achievement, accountability ratings, attendance, program completion, school safety, and teacher quality
- Virginia Standards of Learning (SOL) and Assessments – outlines the goals and objectives of curriculum taught in the state’s public schools at each grade level and in each subject area. How these goals and objectives are met is measured by student performance on the state-mandated SOL tests.
- APS Dashboard makes data about APS student performance and business operations more accessible for our parents, students and the community at large.
- Graduation Rates
- SAT and ACT Results
- School Summary Data: Arlington vs Virginia: 2015-18
- Free and Reduced Lunch (Economically Disadvantaged Students)
- Student Race (Civil Rights Statistics)
- Suspension Data