- APS Quick Facts – total number of students, budget, and more
- Washington Area Boards of Education (WABE) Guide – annual report that compares area school districts’ salaries, budget, cost per pupil, and class sizes.
- Your Voice Matters survey – provides insight from APS families, students in grades 4-12, staff, and teachers. Topics included safety (school and community climate), health and well-being, voice, and engagement.
- Evaluations of APS instructional programs
Student Achievements and Assessments
- Virginia School, School Division, and State Report Cards – student achievement, accountability ratings, attendance, program completion, school safety, and teacher quality
- Virginia Standards of Learning (SOL) and Assessments – outlines the goals and objectives of curriculum taught in the state’s public schools at each grade level and in each subject area. How these goals and objectives are met is measured by student performance on the state-mandated SOL tests.
- Graduation Rates
- SAT and ACT Results
- School Summary Data: Arlington vs Virginia: 2015-18
- Free and Reduced Lunch (Economically Disadvantaged Students)
- Student Race (Civil Rights Statistics)
- Suspension Data