NOTE: All parents with an ACTIVE ParentVUE account logging in for the first time after July 4, 2018, MUST RESET THEIR PASSWORD. Click the “Forgot Your Password” link on the ParentVUE login page and follow the prompts on the screen. You will receive an email with instructions on how to change your password. If you have any questions, please contact your student’s school.
ParentVUE is an online service available to parents of ACTIVE Arlington Public Schools students. ParentVUE is an online tool to help you monitor your student’s education. It allows you to update contact information and provides you with access to the latest information about your child’s attendance and scheduling. Middle and high school families can view class assignments, scores, report card grades and course history with ParentVUE.
Thank you for being a partner with us in your student’s education. We hope you find this tool helpful! If you have any questions or if you do not receive your letter, contact your student’s school.
ParentVUE Resources (English):
- How do I log into ParentVUE?
- How do I recover my password?
- How do I change my current password?
- How do I activate my ParentVUE account?
Recursos de ParentVUE (español):
- ¿Cómo inicio sesión en ParentVUE?
- ¿Cómo recupero mi contraseña?
- ¿Cómo cambio mi contraseña actual?
- ¿Cómo activo mi cuenta ParentVUE?