NOTE: The Annual Online Verification Process (which is replacing First Day Packets) begins August 26, 2019. You must have an active ParentVUE account to complete this mandatory annual process. If you need an account or have any questions, please contact your student’s school.
ParentVUE is an online service available to parents of ACTIVE Arlington Public Schools students. ParentVUE is an online tool to help you monitor your student’s education. It allows you to update contact information and provides you with access to the latest information about your child’s attendance and scheduling. Middle and high school families can view class assignments, scores, report card grades and course history with ParentVUE.
Thank you for being a partner with us in your student’s education. We hope you find this tool helpful! If you have any questions or if you do not receive your letter, contact your student’s school.
ParentVUE Resources (English):
- How do I log into ParentVUE?
- How do I recover my password?
- How do I change my current password?
- How do I activate my ParentVUE account?
Recursos de ParentVUE (español):
- ¿Cómo inicio sesión en ParentVUE?
- ¿Cómo recupero mi contraseña?
- ¿Cómo cambio mi contraseña actual?
- ¿Cómo activo mi cuenta ParentVUE?