Language Services Registration Center is currently closed.
Further decisions regarding operations will be continuously evaluated and communicated as the situation develops.
IF YOU NEED TO REGISTER STUDENTS FOR CURRENT 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR, PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE HERE.
Welcome to the Language Service Registration Center (LSRC), a service of the Arlington Public Schools’ Department of Teaching and Learning.
The LSRC facilitates the school registration process for families with English as a Second Language, and provides language support to families, students, and schools through translation and interpretation services.
What we do:
- Student registration. See requirements ;
- Assessment of students with other language background;
- Foreign high schools’ transcript evaluation for students who are eligible to Arlington Public Schools;
- Introduce families to the different schools and alternative programs;
- Provide language interpretation and translation services for APS schools and offices;
- Manage demographic and educational data for EL students, and
- Publish the “Survey of Limited English Proficiency Students”, annual report of the number of students and languages of English Language Learners in the Arlington Public Schools (APS).