The Summer Mailbox Books program is designed to support students in reading at home during the summer. As a participant in this family reading program, your child will choose a total of 10 free books based on their interests from our program partner, Bookworm Central. The books will be mailed to your child at home and are theirs to keep, read, and enjoy!
We hope your family is enjoying the 2023 APS Title I Summer Mailbox Books program!
Directions for helping your child select their 10 free books
- Talk to your child about the kinds of books they enjoy.
- Click here or scan the code to begin selecting books with your child.
- Use your child’s APS student ID as the PIN.
- Grade levels are referenced as a guideline. Select from any category.
- After selecting 10 titles, review your order:
- Update the address for mailing your child’s books if needed.
- Enter an email address if you want to receive an order confirmation.
- Submit by April 9.
- Look for the books to arrive in your mailbox in June-July. Happy reading!